Hi all, Like so many others, I've been bugged by not being able to print character sheets. After a little bit of HTML messing about I've found a way to do a very basic version with the D&D 5e Shaped character sheet. I think the general principle may well apply to other sheets as well. To do this you need a browser with an Inspect Element feature, and you need to be comfortable editing the DOM tree/fixing up CSS styles with it. The instructions below are for Safari on Mac; mutatis mutandis you should be able to get the same results in other browsers, but I'm not going to test it in all of them, so you'll need to experiment for yourself! Open the character sheet you want to print. Make sure that any sections you want to print are displayed (Show All on the 5e shaped sheet) Pop it out into a new window Open the inspector pane (Develop->Show Web Inspector) - you may need to enable the develop menu in your safari preferences to show this menu The outermost div in the tree has a class "ui-dialog". You need to find and disable the css declaration position:fixed!important . This is the primary thing that stops the character sheet printing You can now print the character sheet using the browser's print command, and use the Open PDF in preview command from the PDF menu on the print dialog to save as a PDF. At this point you should have something that's vaguely correct, but it won't be pretty and it will be truncated on the right hand side unless you print it landscape. Various things you can do to tidy it up: Change the width property under the rule for div#containerdiv.ui-dialog to be 120% ; then print portrait downscaled to 83% using the scale option in the safari print dialog. This will fix the truncation issue. Move the <form class="sheetform"> element to be a direct child of the <div class="ui-dialog"> element. Delete all the other children of the ui-dialog div. This will get rid of the tabs along the top. Delete the <button id="editobject"> node - gets rid of the floating edit button (If you're feeling particularly zealous) Go through the character sheet deleting redundant sections - e.g. unused inventory pages, the settings page etc If I'm feeling particularly motivated I might try and make a bookmarklet to do all of this automatically - which I guess will help those not confident editing the DOM themselves... Given how straightforward this turned out to be I'm wondering if there are some relatively simple changes that the devs could make to get this to work out of the box. It seems like with some minimal css changes (perhaps using print media queries) it might be possible to get the character sheets to print vaguely neatly. It's obviously not a proper print feature, but it would be a lot better than the situation we have at the moment, for minimal effort invested.... Cheers, Lucian