Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

New/first (N)PC token pack

Martin Pedersen
Marketplace Creator
My first pack was just released on the marketplace and I am currently working on my 2nd pack. This one is all human portraits for character sheets and tokens that works with the 1x1 grid. I was inspired by the old RPG games that had portraits with lots of personality, though always thought that there were to few options. So making a ton of portraits for all you lovely roleplayers, also for myself. Human (N)PC Portraits and Tokens Pack 1 Next one will be dwarfs and have an elf pack planned after that. Will do some with other races too if there is an interest for it. I really enjoy doing these and can't wait to finish up my dwarfs. (Around 2 more weeks before they are done + time to next marketplace upload). They are handdrawn with pencil, as I love the texture it adds, and coloured digitally. Instead of going by class, I used traits/adjectives and based the characters around those. It adds even more personality and is useful for NPC's as well as PC's.
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Nice work!  Those are some great textures. Looking forward to the coming sets!

Edited 1438165637
Martin Pedersen
Marketplace Creator
Thanks.I just can't get the same feel to it digitally when it comes to characters. Maybe when I at some point get a cintiq, though pencil is more enjoyable Will be doing some misc. fantasy portrait/token packs too and would love to hear what you guys would like to see in such a pack.
Martin Pedersen
Marketplace Creator
A little tease for the next pack filled with dwarfs.
Martin Pedersen
Marketplace Creator
Been busy with making a new pack for the marketplace like the first I did but with dwarfs this time. Had other work so took a bit longer than I expected, though I'm close to being done now with 24 dwarf portraits and the same with a border that can be used as tokens. Here is one of the finished ones. Rest will be done tomorrow or the day after and then there will be a little time before the pack is on the marketplace. Been asked about doing dragonborn and feline humanoids and other more exsortic races, which I will be working on next.