Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Release: Jungle Maps

Gabriel P.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
I have a new set availible on the marketplace!  Welcome to the jungle ; we've got fun and games.  If your games are not fun don't blame me I just make maps.
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Ooh!  Looking awesome!!
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Oh great, now i have to somehow get my campaign to a jungle area... i fear the day you come up with something i just can't work into the story somehow and i won't get to use your maps :( Amazing work as always... i should just save that comment to my clipboard!
Awesome stuff once again GP!
Gabriel P.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Thanks! Ziechael if you wait a little bit you can try to drown them in some aquatic ruins on the way down to the jungles. You shouldn't make that sound like a challenge though, I'm an irresponsible content creator. The all tea party map set...
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Gabriel P. said: The all tea party map set... Nah, planar rift = alice in wonderland crossover storyline... simple ;)
Gabriel P.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
That's checkmate in one move, well played!