Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Rotating Tokens and Dynamic Lighting

Asahi
Pro
Marketplace Creator
I've been a Plus user for a couple of months now, and I love the Dynamic lighting! I also love the fact that you can prevent players from passing through sight-blocking walls! But, if you select more than one token, let's say two for instance, and you rotate the selection, you can trick the engine into letting pass one of the tokens through. I don't have any screenshots ready, and I'm about to head off to sleep, as it is 6 AM for me now! ^^' But if my explanation isn't clear enough, I'll do the extra mile, and provide some! :) It's not the worst of bugs, but it can lead to players seeing things they are not supposed to... ^^' (As it happened!)
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Thanks for highlighting the issue Asahi, the screenshots would be of huge benefit to the devs in identifying/replicating the issue if you wouldn't mind. Sleep well :)
Asahi
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Sure! ^^ I'll upload a Imgur album: The description for each picture provides ample information about the steps to recreate this bug. And I checked, the walls do prevent token from passing through, as the warrior was unable to move back in, and I had to go back to GM mode to free him. And I was in player mode, so it's not thanks to my GM powers! ^^
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Haha, i see what you mean. I've made this known, until then i'd stop rotating in groups if i were you ;) lol Thanks for the descriptions and screenshots!
Asahi
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Well, actually, one of my player was controlling his Eidolon and himself and we came across this bug! X)
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Then give them bonus xp for discovering something that probably needs fixing... then dock them the xp for 'cheating' ;)
Asahi
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Haha! I might! XD