Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Not looping but restarting

Asahi
Pro
Marketplace Creator
I'm posting all of the bugs I found recently in one go! ^^ I didn't find these bugs reported already, but if I missed them, so sorry! :x Anyway! A weird one I got: If a music in the Jukebox is not checked for looping, and you let it end, it is still considered as "playing", which isn't a big deal in itself! But if you start another music, one checked for looping, while the first one is in this state, it starts again... I noticed it because I had a game where the player heard some oldie songs playing in a bar, but they had rain when going outside, which triggered the oldie music to play again... ^^'
Asahi said: I'm posting all of the bugs I found recently in one go! ^^ I didn't find these bugs reported already, but if I missed them, so sorry! :x Anyway! A weird one I got: If a music in the Jukebox is not checked for looping, and you let it end, it is still considered as "playing", which isn't a big deal in itself! But if you start another music, one checked for looping, while the first one is in this state, it starts again... I noticed it because I had a game where the player heard some oldie songs playing in a bar, but they had rain when going outside, which triggered the oldie music to play again... ^^' YES YES AND YES. This has been complained about, suggestions made, reports filed, It isn't just you. It doesn't seem to be very high on the list of repairs. Thanks for reporting it though. Maybe if enough people report/complain something will eventually be done about it. Like have it stop once it reaches the end of the track.
Asahi
Pro
Marketplace Creator
I'm glad at least one person is excited about this bug report! XD I hope it gets fixed soon, because it confuses us every time! X)
Lol - it has been this way for at least a year that I know of.
Thanks guys. I'll make sure this is something we have our on list to address. With Gencon about to start, we won't have any immediate fix but hopefully we can have one soon after.
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
This is on our roadmap to fix Soon TM.
Asahi
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Nice! :D Thank you guys for the amazing work you put into it! I'm glad to be able to support you! :3