Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Free The Strange Module Question

Forgive me if I seem to be looking a gift horse in the mouth, but how useful is it for other cypher system games?  I can not seem to find a list of wjhat specifically is in it.
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Being unfamiliar with the system I can't say for sure but here is a link about what you can expect to find within the various  'The Strange' modules .
Thank you, that was helpful.
If what is in the Wiki is all that comes with it, it's not useful.  The free module template has nearly all of that, and if you have PDFs of the game line you can get the graphics from there. The free module template however, is pretty useful as it has an interesting design and an XP dealer (based on the cards)