Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Help! I'm stuck on the loading screen!

This is what it looks like on my end. I looked at the script (Note: I don't know anything about scripts but I know they show the status of a page) and this is what popped out! Help!
what browser?
1438243843
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Sorry to hear you're having trouble with the site. Can you please follow Steps 1-3 of our Solving Technical Issues wiki page, taking special care to temporarily disable all browser add-ons and extensions, temporarily pause your anti-virus, and try switching browsers (for Chrome/Firefox specific issues) to see if one of those components is causing the problem. If all of that fails, please follow Step 4 , including providing all of the necessary information, so that we can further assist you.
I am having the same problem it just loads and loads but never does anything.
it works in mozilla firefox but not in chrome.
1438753886
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
Sebastian R., similar problems often have dissimilar causes.  It would be very helpful to us if you would start your own thread, and run through the standard troubleshooting.   Can you please follow Steps 1-3 of our Solving Technical Issues wiki page to see if one of those components is causing the problem. If one of those does fix the issue, just let us know :) If none of that resolves the issue, please follow Step 4 , in that new thread so that we can have this information to further assist.