Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFP/GMs for a flexible PUG (pickup gaming) group of D&D 5e -> Saturday afternoons+

Edited 1438535428
I'd like to rejuvenate a flexible campaign we tried a few months back with a new group of players and gms. GMs can offer to run a 3-4 hour game in a time slot and players sign up for the session.  I'm usually free weekend afternoons and evenings after 6 ET. I'm happy to DM some of the games but also enjoy playing. The dynamic group makes it challenging to tell an ongoing story but as long as the sessions are "mission" based it works out fine. I've got a mini-game ready to go based on an old legend of Zelda map.
This sound interesting, where do I sign up?
Here atm, will shoot you an invite to the campaign as soon we get enough interest
Great, I'll look forward to playing.
anyone want to play tonight in this group i have 2 people and if no one want to dm my cousin can dm
Hey Justin, was thinking of starting up next week once we got enough players and a DM (I'm happy to dm the first session). If you and your cousin are interested that's 4 possible - 5 and we have enough for our first pug session
I'd like to join please.
Hiya, I'm DM-ing a group on "odd" Sundays, and I'm looking to play in a game too, but I'm not sure about my continuing commitment level. A flexible "pick-up" game kinda thing might be fun. I might also be down to DM once in a while too. Keep me in mind please!
I would to be very interested in playing in this type of game, as well as DMing (its the long commitment I cant always do). Would characters/level persist? also what time zone? I am EST.
Hey, I would love to be a part of this is there's room for me. Willing to help balance the team out if need be. Will play any class. 

Edited 1438770182
Bast L.
API Scripter
Hey, we're starting at first level, but trying to decide what to do so GMs don't get punished. What we did before was just have everyone, playing or not, set to the same "party" xp, so you wouldn't have level 7s teaming with level 2s. We may go that route again.  Time zones will vary, but Mark and I are in EST. As for balancing the team, we kinda take a "play what you want" approach to this, though it might be useful to keep track of how many we have of each class.
Hey Lamont , Phil and Demiurge Bast will or already did send you campaign invites. Looking at this Sat to startup. I have a small /casual intro adventure
Hey guys, I am new to 5e, old to D&D. I would like to play a fighter and get me feet wet playing again. In the future I could DM, but right now just want to play. Let me know what you guys are thinking for this. and if you have a spot.