Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Shadowrun 5e pbp LFP

Starting a Play by Post Shadowrun 5e game. It will be a modular world, so player input is not just welcome but encouraged. This can be anything from 'X Corp has an office block here' to 'Gang X has control of these streets and peddles in X' and 'Theres a Soycaff shop here run by X' (ofc, I dont expect the players to fill in -all- the blanks, just when they have a particular idea) The game will be street level runners and run as a sandbox, focusing on players stories rather than an over arching plot Im imposing on you. People interested, send me a PM and Ill give you a link. I know its a bit light on info at the moment, but since its a Sandbox Modular World, its hard to say at the moment exactly where the game is going to go.
What time(s) are you planning to play?
Its play by post so time is for the most part irrelevant.  There wont be a set day to play, just post as and when people are able. Im going to monitor the rate at which people post. If say one person posts 2-3 times a day and someone else post 30-40 times a day, the latter wont be able to shoot ahead of the rest of the group. (ie 2-3 posts represents an hour of in game time, the 30-40 posts would represent the same hour of game time) Im not going to set a min/max posts per day right now, I want to see what the group is happy with and roll with that.
Still looking for 1-3 more players to join our group. We have 4 players so far.