Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Stuck at firefox and not totally functioning at IE

Hi there, I've got a problem joining Games in roll20. When I'm trying to join using Firefox, I'm stuck at the loading screen. Pressing F12 give me the following "errors": Content Security Policy: Die Einstellungen der Seite haben das Laden einer Ressource auf self blockiert ("script-src <a href="https://app.roll20.net" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net</a> 'unsafe-eval' <a href="https://app.roll20.net" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net</a> https://*.doubleclick.net <a href="https://app.roll20.net" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net</a> <a href="https://www.googletagservices.com" rel="nofollow">https://www.googletagservices.com</a> <a href="https://app.roll20.net" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net</a> <a href="https://www.google-analytics.com" rel="nofollow">https://www.google-analytics.com</a> <a href="https://app.roll20.net" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net</a> <a href="https://d3clqjduf2gvxg.cloudfront.net" rel="nofollow">https://d3clqjduf2gvxg.cloudfront.net</a> <a href="https://app.roll20.net" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net</a> https://*.firebaseio.com <a href="https://app.roll20.net" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net</a> https://*.firebaseio.com <a href="https://app.roll20.net" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net</a> <a href="http://www.google-analytics.com" rel="nofollow">http://www.google-analytics.com</a>"). editor:12:0 Content Security Policy: Die Einstellungen der Seite haben das Laden einer Ressource auf self blockiert ("script-src <a href="https://app.roll20.net" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net</a> 'unsafe-eval' <a href="https://app.roll20.net" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net</a> https://*.doubleclick.net <a href="https://app.roll20.net" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net</a> <a href="https://www.googletagservices.com" rel="nofollow">https://www.googletagservices.com</a> <a href="https://app.roll20.net" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net</a> <a href="https://www.google-analytics.com" rel="nofollow">https://www.google-analytics.com</a> <a href="https://app.roll20.net" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net</a> <a href="https://d3clqjduf2gvxg.cloudfront.net" rel="nofollow">https://d3clqjduf2gvxg.cloudfront.net</a> <a href="https://app.roll20.net" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net</a> https://*.firebaseio.com <a href="https://app.roll20.net" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net</a> https://*.firebaseio.com <a href="https://app.roll20.net" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net</a> <a href="http://www.google-analytics.com" rel="nofollow">http://www.google-analytics.com</a>"). editor:13:0 ReferenceError: d20ext is not defined loading.js:1:0 TypeError: window.d20ext is undefined app.js:24:28704 I've seen some older posts, where ppl had the same problem, but nothing I've tried worked out. It's a bit weird, as about a month ago everything worked fine and i don't remember having changed anything at my system. At IE joining works and I can join games, but there I have a problem using the Character Sheet (just look at the picture). Pressing the roll-buttons doesn't work and if i popout the sheet, the opened window is just blank. Normal chat-commands like /roll work and the whole game seems to work without problems. I think I got bad settings in any programm (Firefox, Java, Flash, Avira, ...?) but I don't know where to solve the problem.
My Specifications: Windows 7, Firefox, IE, Java, Adobe Flash, Avira (all up to date) Firefox-Addons AdBlockPlus and Blur turning off doesn't help and just reinstalled Firefox, Java and Flash without any success
1438445229
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
Roll20 doesn't support IE and it's known to not do well with character sheets. Make sure your version of firefox is a stable version -- Roll20 doesn't support nightly/beta builds of anything, and I a player in my game had issues until he swapped to using a stable firefox build. If that isn't the issue, we move on to the next step, hitting all the steps of the troubleshooting guide.&nbsp; Can you please follow Steps 1-3 of our Solving Technical Issues wiki page to see if one of those components is causing the problem.&nbsp; If, by chance, that fixes the issue let us know, but I suspect you'll be moving on to Step 4 ; we need this information to further assist you.
Hi there, thanks for your fast answer and your information to the use of IE and roll20, so this didn't seem to be part of the problem. Firefox has been on the stable build, so i looked up the internet page of mozilla and found a button to "reset" the configuration of firefox to the original ones and deleting all addons and stuff...and it somehow worked. Even now after I have reinstalled AdBlock and Blur it works like there's never been a problem. Big thanks and keep it up man, you are doing a great job!