Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LF1 Player for Dresden

Hello! Im going to be GMing a Dresden Files RPG set in Kansas City on Saturday, August 8th at 7:00pm Central. I am a newish DM (roughly 5 months of DMing xp) thats going to be running a game that both myself, and the rest of my players have never played before. We are looking to fill one slot, and one slot only. However, since RPing is a very personal experience im going to be extremely selective when it comes to filling that spot. Your place in the group needs to be that of what people are comfortable with, and meshing with the group is THE most important thing. Requirements: Laid back attitude (I dont want an aggressive alpha male/female player) Mumble Your Story (aka the PHB) RPing Experience, at least one years worth. (This group is already new to the system, and one player has very little role playing exp) Familiarity with Dresden or FATE. I dont really care which. Either know the system or know the setting cold. A willingness to VOIP with me so I can vet you and see if you are a good fit. If you are interested, post below!
Is this going to be a one-shot, or an ongoing game?
Yes, weekly. Likely Weekends, we will have to confirm during session one.
Well, sign me up as interested, then, if you still have the spot. I'm an avid fan of the novels (and most of Jim's other work, mmm, Codex Alera), and have been playing the DFRPG off and on for four or five years now, amid an assortment of other Fate games.