Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Chat Functionality

My chat functions do not work.   It will not show or receive chat any longer (It's frozen back in time). If I click to display the current log, however, I can see what I've typed, but it does not show up in my client. How can I fix this?
1438486933
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
Try clearing the chat archive, via the settings menu. Let us know how that works.
Clearing the archive did not solve the problem.  However, as I didn't real the "Try this stuff first!", I found the solution in clearing my cookies.  All of them, from the start of time.   It has resolved the issue. Thank you for getting back to me with a viable, and what should have been a fixing solution, if I had done the previously mentioned clearing cookies.
1438531116

Edited 1438531135
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
Well, I'm glad something worked for you! :) I'll close this thread, as the issue has been resolved.