Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP/DM] Pathfinder with a few newbies on Tues or Thurs Evenings [EST]

Edited 1438534051
Hi! We are a group of some players that are completely new and some players that are newish to Pathfinder. Most of the people that are new know the basics and stuff, but could use some help on other stuff. We are looking for a DM who is patient with new players and willing to help us learn the ins and outs of RPGs. We are free Tuesday and Thursdays after 6pm est, so we are looking to do it on one of those days. We both have just about any VOIP and are willing to download the ones we don't have if necessary.  Feel free to post here or pm me if you are interested. Thanks! EDIT: We mostly just need a DM now.
I am the friend. We are new but would love to learn how to play.
How many of you are there? Any specific preferences on setting/etc?
Right now, there are potentially 4 of us. I don't think we have any specific setting planned. We really want to have fun with the roleplaying side of it with some combat sprinkled in. A couple of us are pretty much brand new, so we mostly just want a fun experience.