Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

(LFG) New player really want to get in to D&D just need a guide.

Hi guys  So i have a basic understanding of D&D and have been sitting on the fence about jumping in for about 3 years now, the only thing stopping me is lack of nerd friendly friends and living in the middle of a national park.... Would really love it if someone would show me the ropes with a oneshot or even let me sit in on there group. .EU time zone living in the uk but am flexible to other time zones as long as its not starting at like 2am. .20yo male got skype, mic, laptops, pc ect  .Basic understanding of second and fifth edition got the main 2ed books and 5th ed starter. .And yea im quite severely dyslexic so if bad grammar and spelling is something of a pet peeve probably best to pass on me :). Cheers give me a shout if you think you can help or if you have any further questions.         
PM sent
I have an Arabic cultural flavor campaign One Shot set up as a part of a Narrative style gritty healing / resting series that is mostly intrigue / puzzle / skill challenges / roleplaying that will go next Wednesday at 12:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. EDT 5th edition rules, I have one female player signed up, and a guy I've ran in a prior one shot. Looking for about 2 or 3 more players for this. Let me know if you're interested, welcome to the community.