Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFG new and always available

Hey there! So, I've played DnD before, but honestly not much at all. Fell in love with it. I can't remember how I heard of this site, but I'm eager to start playing again. I pick up on things pretty quickly, and hope to be an awesome DM one day, but we all gotta start somewhere. If there are any groups willing to help lead me in the right direction I'd be thankful. Or, heck, if anyone's willing to message me back and forth to help answer all of my silly questions.  As far availability, I'm generally available 24/7. Generally awake from 10am-1am ish CDT (or -5 UTC/GMT). I don't like messing with my sleep schedule, so 1 is the cut off point for me. I enjoy a routine sleep pattern.

Edited 1438566378
I am looking for a new player for my Pathfinder game. It takes place on Sundays at 7:00 PM CST and uses Skype for voice chat. If you are interested in playing please let me know.
Hey, Im running a 5e game of lost mines of phandelver. One of the players is new and also wants to DM someday and another player is new to 5e so Im sure youd fit in well. If your interested feel free to private message me or check out the link here --&gt;&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/26449/lost-mine" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/26449/lost-mine</a>... Have a good one :)
I have an Arabic cultural flavor campaign One Shot set up as a part of a Narrative style gritty healing / resting series that is mostly intrigue / puzzle / skill challenges / roleplaying that will go next Wednesday at 12:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. EDT 5th edition rules, I have one female player signed up, and a guy I've ran in a prior one shot. Looking for about 2 or 3 more players for this.&nbsp; Let me know if you're interested, welcome to the community.
I've got some Call of Cthulhu scenarios I'm gathering a party for. Would be Friday or Saturday night games from 6:00pm-11:00pm EDT. (5:00pm-10:00pm your time.) New players welcome, easy to learn, and it's 1920s horror. As you can see, it is VERY easy for new players to find a something to play on this site. If you're interested, you can PM me here or on Skype: a4hsushiman . Happy Gaming!