Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFG Sunday Morning/Midday AEST (Pathfinder, D&D 5E or Fantasy AGE)

Edited 1438580042
Hey, As the title says, I am looking for a group for preferably a full campaign and perhaps longer if everything goes well. Little about myself, my name is Josh, work full time so only really have 1 time slot per week free, which is Sunday from 10am till 8:30pm. New to actual RPGs, been playing RPG video games for a long long time. Preferably do not want to be the GM. I have a few characters and backstories already, happy to adapt with what a GM/Party wants or needs just keen to get in and start playing, had one game fall through already due to lack of organisation which was a bit of a downer. Anyway, feel free to hit me up for a chat! Thanks, Josh.
I'm interested in Fantasy Age. Played a one off tonight and it was fun!