Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Interest check - Legend of Zelda

Hey guys, Just seeing if anyone would be interested in playing a zelda based campaign. I don't know what system will be used I am currently trying to find a pre exsisting system based off the game
Sounds interesting.  Id be happy to join in on the fun depending on when this will be played. Theres a fan made thing that used the d20 system for legend of zelda.  It was really well done.  I suggest you look for that and see if ya can find it. Otherwise, i suggest you do a Pathfinder game since it can be easily adapted to it and with the race creator, you can easily create the various Hyrule races.
I think I would be interested, conditionally. Have you set a time yet?
Would definitely be interested in this
It wouldn't be for few month from now at least. Got a few other projects on the go atm