Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFG Werewolf the Apocalypse Long Term Campagin

Edited 1438605063
Hi there, I have been searching all over the place for a group who Plays some W20. I would love to play a Changing Breed, but it's not a dealbreaker if you don't have them as I can understand why some Storytellers don't like them in their Campaigns. I would also like to play pretty often within reason, but it's not a requirement. I have a pretty open schedule, just let me know what days and times you guys play and I will probably be able to make it. Also, I am looking for a group that uses Voice chat programs like Roll20 voice/Skype/Hangouts/Teamspeak etc. Have a good one!
W:tA isn't my favorite WoD system, but if the time was right, I might have interest in playing in this as well. I'd most likely be interested in playing a Bone Gnawer.
Hopefully an ST is interested in picking us up.
I would also have an interest in playing some oWoD werewolves 
I am all about the old World Of Dorkness.  Werewolves and Hunters were always my favorites, and I have zero problems with the other werethings.  I have had several ideas for campaigns, so I would be for Storytelling a weekly game, on Saturdays, why not?  Skype and Roll Twenty works well, for me.  Any of you dudes that would be interested, toss me your Skype names, and I can start assembling a group.
I sent you a message, Truor. I'd be interested in W:tA