Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFG D&D 5E

I'm a reasonably experienced roleplayer who's gotten an itch to play some fantasy. I've spent most RPG-ing in the World of Darkness and Fantasy Flight: 40k systems but I'd really love to take a shot at the staple dungeons and dragons and get back to my roots. I've heard some pretty damn good things about 5e, and from what I've read it sounds like a lot more fun than the dreaded "3.5" and "Pathfinder" clutter. I'm in the UTC+10:00 timezone, so I'm an Australian and I'd ideally be looking to play either on a Friday night or anytime Saturday (I am new to Roll20, so I'd likely need a few pointers here and there.) If you're keen to have me, please feel free to send a message my way, I've got a skype account so I'd be down to talk over that too.

Edited 1438610388
I'm looking to start DMing Princes of the Apocalypse shortly.  We're generally using Roll20 plus Google Hangouts.  We could get you set up sometime in the next week and then start the weekend after this one, either Friday night or Saturday afternoon/evening, probably fortnightly if you're interested.  We're in the UTC+09:30 timezone (Adelaide). What class/race are you interested in playing?
Not sure, still going through the book. I'd likely have to know more about the setting of Princes of the Apocalypse before I choose a race or class. Is this a campaign or a dungeon crawl?