Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

(LFG) D&D 5e Campaign - HoDQ - Every other Tuesday or Thursday- 8:30-9:00 PM EST Start Time

Edited 1438911588
Hi, I just finished Lost Mines of Phandelver and wanted to continue on to Tyranny of Dragons (Horde of the Dragon Queen). If you are starting this campaign or have a slot open bi weekly / alternating on either Thursday or Tuesday night starting around 8:30 PM to 9:00 PM EST, please let me know. Looking for a game session that runs around three hours. If the campaign is part of the Adventures League I wouldn't mind registering and creating a character, been looking to do so for a while.

Edited 1439345386
Sounds fun. I can do Thursday. Count me in! I'm good at being a fighter. And one more thing. If I join, when will we start? 3 hours is fine but I'd have to start earlier. I've got school. But other then that, I'm open!

Edited 1439482603
Thanks for the interest, I knows it tough finding a game on this schedule, these days and at this time.  I put the time around 8:30 PM EDT for the start time because I have to put kids to sleep before I can jump on.  I have seen other people looking for a game for these days and times, maybe if we can collect them up on here and then when we have a group, we can request a GM. :)
Interested. I can do either day.
Hi Jon. I'm interested in joining. The schedule is perfect for me (same family constraints). I'm a newbie here and in tabletop in general. I have however crpg experience and know the rules. I am willing to play any character. Ideally I would prefer to play LMoP before, but its kinda tough to find a group. So count me in for any session if we manage to find a DM