Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Interest Check - Final Fantasy

So I've recently had an idea for a Final Fantasy setting and just wanna check to see who all might be interested. I have a Final Fantasy d20 site with a bunch of pdf's and whatnot so I've got the system I'm going to use down and just checking to see how many might be interested. Date and Time aren't set in stone yet as I'd like to see the availability of everyone who might be interested so I can try and set a time around that. That being said, please post with the following information just so I can get a general consensus of who all would be wanting to play. Skype:  Name:  Type of Character you'd be playing: (I.E. Roguish type, Warrior, Monk, Archer, Ect. Ect.) Availability:  Interest Level: (1-10, 10 being the highest)
Id be interested in playing depending on the time and day. Skype - Danteblackheart Name - John A Type of Character - Leaning towards a rogueish type character with a little but of melee fighter added on Availability - Pretty much every day from about 1pm to 5pm est.  Unavailable Friday and Weekends. Interest Level - Id say around a 6 or 7 Would love to see how youd pull them off.  Final Fantasy are amazing games and if ya pull it off right, ill stick around for as long as i can.
As long as the times work for me I would be down. Where you thinking of a campaign or just a one shot? Skype: chad.miller57 Name: Chad Type of Character you'd be playing:  Red Mage, Time Mage, White Mage, Summoner, Necromancer (caster/support type)...  OR If we are playing with materia I would probably want to play a warrior type w/ support materia (Protect, Cure, Haste) Availability: evenings after 7pmMDT Mon,Tuesday, Wed, and Fri. Anytime Sat, Sun Interest Level:   9 If you actually get this going I can help make tokens and maps if you would like... assuming you want to keep it like 16 bit type of design. If you don't mind me asking, what site did you find? 
Definitely a Campaign as I personally don't like One Shots. I would be allowing Materia though I've not decided on what I'd be allowing the party to start off with. As for Tokens/Maps that'd actually be kinda neat and the site I found the pdf's on is&nbsp;<a href="http://www.finalfantasyd20.com/ffd20/pdfs.html" rel="nofollow">http://www.finalfantasyd20.com/ffd20/pdfs.html</a>
Skype: Skydevil10 Name: Kenn C. Type of Character you'd be playing: Most likely a Monk or Melee Centric characters Availability: Wednesday, Weekends possibly fridays during the morning. Interest Level: 8 a Final fantasy game sounds pretty interesting
Skype: current curator Name: Curator Type of Character you'd be playing: Support Mage/Summoner Availability: evenings 6:30 EDT-10pm, Friday can go later than 10pm, Sat 10AM-2PM, Sunday 1pm - 10pm. All EDT Interest Level: 37,428,692 to the third power! the site you use alone is nerdgasm worthy, I'm excited to see how this goes.

Edited 1438807406
I've sent most of you friend requests over Skype.
Skype: Cody.peace Name Cody P Type of Character: Gunner Availability: Mountain time anytime after 1pm except saturdays Interest level: 10 Very interested to see how it goes
Skype: beisenman1892 Name Ben. E Type of Character: Geomancer definately Availability: Weekends mainly EDT, I dont know when you'd be doing this but starting end of August beginning of September is when id be more available. Interest level 10, I love final fantasy.
Skype: probrodood Name: Wesley Roberts Type of Character you'd be playing: Roguish &nbsp;monk or a Red Mage =D&nbsp; Availability: &nbsp; Sunday and Monday alll day. I can play on other days but I go to work at 3:30 pm cst.&nbsp; Interest Level 10&nbsp;I'm a huge Final Fantasy fan.&nbsp;