Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Pathfinder: Looking for 4 players!

Hey there! Looking to DM a campaign at any time frame depending on the players who are wanting to play. The campaign is called The Dragon's Demand and will have characters starting out at lvl 1. All beginner players are welcome! PM me on here or message me on skype for more info!&nbsp; <a href="mailto:kscottgt@gmail.com" rel="nofollow">kscottgt@gmail.com</a> &lt;--- skype Thanks!
Also here is a bit of detail on the campaign. Founded by a famous dragonslayer, the small town of Belhaim has become a sleepy rural community just off the beaten path, a settlement where everyone knows everyone and strangers are the talk of the town. But when Belhaim's peace and quiet is shattered by the sudden collapse of the last standing tower of its founder's castle, things quickly bloom out of control. Why were there bodies of kobolds amid the rubble? What's the sinister secret behind the strange sounds of flapping wings in the night? And what's happened to local wizard Balthus Hunclay, who's not answering knocks on his door? Starting at lvl 1, 4 characters are pitted up against a wide variety of challenges and enemies. Looking for 4 players to play at any time frame decided by the people who are wanting to play!
Schedule info plox
never played pathfinder but i lot of d&d 3.5 i hear the are &nbsp;alike mi time zone is GMT summer time that's GMT+1 contact me on skype necroarcan
im willing to play but im a late night player so it all depends on the time