Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

How do you stretch a character sheet to view more on android using chrome browser?

Opening a character sheet is easy, scrolling up and down in it is relatively easy. How do you grab the expand corner and make the viewable area larger?
well, I guess you just don't. Thanks for responding.

Edited 1443583987
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Along with the other fine suggestions...  I can zoom in/out on my android phone by using pinch-zoom.
Not the view - I am talking about the character sheet. It can't be opened past default size, which isn't enough to see much.

Edited 1443587081
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
I use "Use window popouts for Characters" option from My Settings..  Then I can zoom the sheet. Sorry if I'm still missing the point.  I'm slow like that.  Cheers