Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

All of my images don't work

1439204171

Edited 1439206014
Sorry for my english, I'm French...I'll try to do my best x) I'm new on Roll20 and I love it. But when I try to upload a .jpg, it's the bug. It works, my library counts 4 folders, but I can't see my Image, I just see the little square which shows that Roll20 doesn't recognize the image....and of course I can't put it as a map in my game, it doesn't work...I'm on Google Chrome, and really dont know what to do...pls help!!! Edit: The image are not too loud...103Ko....I don't understand why it doesn't work ;(
Amazon AWS had a major outage last night it looks like, which is who hosts our images. It was down for about 2 - 3 hours. It should be fixed now. Are you still seeing this issue? If so, you might try clearing your cache.
It works now!! I understand now, its not cause of me! x) Thanks for your answer!