Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Can't Search For Music

So every time I go to "Add" and search for any kind of music or sound, the little search box stays stuck on "searching for music, please wait". It only started doing this a few days ago, and a few of my friends who have games running here can search for music fine. I'm using Firefox (tried using Chrome but fsr it never launches on this comp, and IE doesn't seem to be compatible w/ Roll20) on a Win 8 HP. Just a note, I CAN play the music I already have in my Library. I just can't search for new music or sounds. I've already done things like clearing cookies and cache and such for FF so idk what the problem is. EDIT: So I managed to get Chrome working and I can search for music just fine using it. Does anyone know why FF suddenly stopped working with Roll20?
1373142226
Gid
Roll20 Team
I didn't get that issue to crop up in Firefox on my end. Could you check your FF console by going to Tools -> Web Developer -> Web Console and see if any errors crop up when you try to search for music.
This is what came up: [15:01:43.532] Blocked loading mixed active content "<a href="http://api.soundcloud.com/tracks.json?client_id=bbee575fe431e873910d2a874e013989&amp;tags=game,soundtrack,ambiance,ambient,instrumental,orchestral,roll20&amp;filter=streamable&amp;q=cave" rel="nofollow">http://api.soundcloud.com/tracks.json?client_id=bbee575fe431e873910d2a874e013989&amp;tags=game,soundtrack,ambiance,ambient,instrumental,orchestral,roll20&amp;filter=streamable&amp;q=cave</a>" @ <a href="https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.8.2/jquery.min.js:2" rel="nofollow">https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.8.2/jquery.min.js:2</a> I didn't see any settings or anything that would make FF block Soundcloud, and I can go to SC and search music fine on their site directly.
1373150661
Gauss
Forum Champion
Could you go to <a href="http://supportdetails.com/&nbsp;and" rel="nofollow">http://supportdetails.com/&nbsp;and</a> post the results (except for IP address).&nbsp; - Gauss