Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Macros not showing up in settings.

Hi everyone. So, I logged in to run my monthly pathfinder game with some friends. Last month I had created a couple new macros for an NPC they were travelling with, added them to my macro bar, no issues. I logged in today, tested the same macros and realized that the math was wrong for the weapon they now have, so I went in to settings to fix them. But all my macros were deleted from my settings. They still show up on my macro bar, and go away if I hide the macro bar, and can even move them around. Even if I add NEW macros, nothing changes (in the picture below, the two listed on the right I had just added). The old ones just aren't listed in settings, so I can't edit or remove them. That's going to be very annoying in the future! Anyone ever experience this, and if so, how can I fix it? It might matter, but the macros were saved having spaces and other punctuation in the name (see below) and when I tried making one today it wouldn't let me have a space in it at all--it adds dashes instead. I'm wondering if that's the issue (though I can't fix it anyway, and how was I able to do it in the first place? O.o) I'm using Chrome 27.0.1453.116 m, on Windows 7 Pro x64. Thanks for your help!
1373250762
Gauss
Forum Champion
It looks like you have 2 Macros and 3 Abilities with the 3 Abilities belonging to one Journal entry. I would check that Journal.  - Gauss
Oh, you're absolutely right. Thanks. I completely forgot that's how I set them up last time. Thank you!