Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

(LFG) Shadowrun 5th Edition - days are flexible

I have a couple of the 5th ed books, I am new but am pretty sure I understand the rules pretty well. Ping me!
I am also looking for a group and am new at this as well. 
I'm in the same position. I've applied to several groups with the Find a Group function, but there hasn't been any responses.
What timezone are you in?
Never played Shadowrun really want to.
Also LFG for Shadowrun =/ No GMs available it seems.
I am a GM but it much depends on time and day. Seeing as I am in CEST and the majority of people here seem to be in PST, EST or the like time can be a bit of an issue.
I'm PST (both time zone and initials, oddly), and I'm available Friday evenings and all of Saturday.
I'd love to play shadowrun right now i just have the core rule book but i really want to play 
I am going to start a Shadowrun 5e game in 2 weeks. time will be sundays at 11pm GMT. Anyone interested PM me your skype info.
Kyle b. Will it be a pink mohawk, black trenchcoat or a mirrorshade game?
@Kyle B. Message me when you get it going and I might be able to join.
Erzrig im gmt zone so 11pm gmt which i believe midnight for you is a bit late for me to be starting but if you ever start your own session up i will be happy to join in. not had my hand in 5ed whats it like
11 GMT is way to late for me as well. I will look over my schedule and most likely make a post about a game in the comming week or so. It will be GMT friendly.
Well somebody let me know if they start a game.