Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

iPhone roll20 forum app

Dan DiPietro
Pro
Marketplace Creator
I wish there was a roll20 app that you could at least keep up to date on forum posts from your phone or it would notify your phone somehow when someone posts or means to cancel a session. Is there anything in the works?
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Vishap said: I wish there was a roll20 app that you could at least keep up to date on forum posts from your phone or it would notify your phone somehow when someone posts or means to cancel a session. Is there anything in the works? Hi Vishap.  Not exactly what you are looking for, but when you follow a topic (or create a topic I believe) you can receive an email either immediately or a summary once per day.  Check your User account Preferences.  Cheers