Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Thursday Night Dungeon World Looking For One Player

Edited 1440180818
Ajax
Pro
After a host of failed attempts to keep a 5E Game going with reliable players our group has decided to switch systems from 5E to Dungeon World to give the Players more opportunities to Role Play. We have 3 Players right now and the GM/DM and would like to have one or two more Role Players who are clever and imaginative, as this system is built on Player Input... "A very tall, muscular human, dressed like a barbarian, and built like a brick shithouse walks into the tavern you're drinking in and ambles up to the bar." GM asks you, "Who is he and how do you know him." GM Waits for reply then asks "What do you do?" How would you answer and react? In Dungeon World you decide... Game plays Thursday Nights at 7:00 PM CDT... Answer the scenario and I'll send you the Link...  -Ajax

Edited 1440180911
Ajax
Pro
post edited...
Still looking for at least one player... -Ajax
Is this text based
No, we use voice chat, no video, and Hangouts for the chat program... -Ajax
My village hired him as a sell sword. About 7 years I ran away from home and the village (very small place) chipped in to hire this guy to find me. I was camping out in a cave, crying. He found me and fought off some of the indigenous wild life in order to get me home. I sit next to him, remind him of this, and buy him a drink.  
Looking for One More Player... -Ajax

Edited 1441042389
"I dont know him.." I look at him in the eye and say "Hey there bud,im using this side of the bar. How about you take your business else were heh?" (Assuming he gets mad at me and wants to pick a fight). "Listen here my meaty friend, many have stood were you have, none have survived. I advise you to walk away now before you anger me" Roll for Intimidation xD Made this up on the spot :p Let me know if you like it :) Thank you for your time.
Still looking for players... -Ajax
Gren, you're alive!? Oh boy i sure did think that you were done for, for sure! What do you mean i ran away? I was securing our treasure!! How would you feel if you got back to find i had fallen and our gold and trinkets were lost in some dank dark dungeon? ... ... What do you mean it was just one slime? It was a BIG SLIME! .. Well ... it was at least above average..
Private Messages were sent, no replies so far, so still looking for a player who can start tonight, Sept 3, 2015 at 7:00 PM CDT... Answer the scenario and I will send you the Link... -Ajax
Hi, trying to get in again on this game >_>. Bah, Koran just walked in. That jerks been taking all our jobs for the last month. Talking to the bar keep again, no doubt will find out about the goblins job that we just took. He's making quite a name for himself taking our parties quests, completing them before we can. I have half a mind to break his legs and leave him crippled, if he didn't look like he could snap me like a twig. I walk up to him as he's mid-conversation with the barkeep. "Koran! What are you doing here? Thought we had an agreement." I half expected him to send me nothing but a glance and ignore me, as he usually does. We never really had an agreement, but last we talked, I basically let him take the jobs of the last town as our party moved on to the next cluster of towns. *Experienced Dungeon World player/GM. I know how the rolls go, and have a some characters and a custom Sorcerer class in the works (we don't have to use it now but we can talk after this session if I make it in). I usually GM and have a myriad of one shot campaigns and magic items that I have created myself, if you need some magic item ideas.