Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFG a pathfinder game with nice fellows

Edited 1441433078
now that my schedule allows, im looking for a pathfinder game to get into heres a few things im looking for -a friendly group where playing is the primary goal,not meta-gaming,obsessive min/maxing and other stuff in that vein - a GM willing to roll with someone who REALLY, likes strange characters and builds and/or 3rd party class (but still for 70% of the time still takes to pathfinder) -a nice split between combat and ...not combat, but favors combat a bit more the only days i can't play are Monday and Wednesday(got college then and i don't want to overload those days for me)
still lookin
stiiiiiilll... lookin (although i CAN play on monday's and wensdays, college isin't that much of a issue for me as i thought, but i cannot play on fridays, already got a game then)
somthing about the late summer times makes the aviable games in VERY short supply