Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Titansgrave: The Ashes of Valkana seeks heroes!

Edited 1440456553
 Titansgrave introduces an original science fantasy setting that mixes high magic and hi-tech. Written by a stellar team of award-winning designers, this companion book for the Fantasy AGE RPG gives you an amazing campaign, and all the adventures you saw on the show. The adventures include new encounters and options that will let you make the story your own. So grab your blaster and ready your spells, Titansgrave needs heroes! I am seeking 4-5 good, reliable players for a Titansgrave campaign using the new rules-lite Fantasy AGE system by Green Ronin Games.  Day of the week and time will be decided soon once we determine how much interest we have.  Please post your availability when you post interest.  I'd prefer mostly players who have not watched all episodes of the show. Skype will be used for voice communication with the game sessions and battlemaps will be used sparingly, hoping that most of the action will take place in the theater of the mind.
i want to play 
Friday night thru sunday night every week im always on skype Kjdeathclown. Ive watched the first two episodes but am more interested in the world and game stuff.
I'd love to play. My availability is Friday - Monday after 3pm EST
I'd also love to play this, although i'd probably need some help with character creation. I watched a few episodes on G&S (about 4 or 5 but only really remember the first)   As for Availablity, i'd prefer a monday or Thursday night at around 7:00 EST. I am "scheduled" to work until 4:30 on most days, but lately I havent been leaving work until 5-5:30. Normally that wouldnt be a big problem but I live about 45-60 mins away from my job, and generally hit traffic. 

Edited 1440745258
Fridays nights starting around 7-8 PM EST would be great. Edit: I should mention I never played the system before.
I'll play free Sunday, Monday, and Thursday after 6pm EST
Karl V.
Plus
Translator
I am very interested in this. I am GMT+1, available after 8pm any weeknight. 
I'd love to get in on this but my available days are rather limited to every other Thursday, Saturday and Sunday. I am in est time zone and evenings work best. I tend not to sleep much so I can work with a lot of schedules.  A little about me. I'm a long time player that tends to spend more time as a DM. I am familiar with the AGE system and somewhat familiar with the show but have only seen the first episode.
Thank you all for your interest and for posting! I am going to sort through all this and see what day of the week and time seems to work for us best.  Stay tuned!
I'd be interested, watched the first 3 episodes, but currently posted in Moscow (GMT+4). Likely only available at times that work for you on weekends.
I'm interested also. I really liked the system. My availabilty is kinda random but Saturday or Sunday night would work best for me.
An update from my previous post, I have acquired and read the materials. My availability is super tight, but I'm defintely interested if we can work something out.
I would like to play myself but if either the time does not work out or am not picked I would still like to request a link to the information I might need to play and or make a character.
I would love to play I'm currently gming my own Titansgrave game but it is not based on the show but the world. I've seen the show but avoided reading the campaign guide in the book. I am free from 11pm est Friday and Saturday and Sunday I am available after 8 est
I would love to join if you still have the space. Available wednesday-Saturday from 9pm gmt to midnight for starting times. Seen 3 episodes of the titans grave series and the universe has been increadably interesting and i would love to play in it.
Looking at the availability as plotted it seems it shakes up like this: I already have games I either run or play in on Fridays and Sundays so those days would be tough or impossible for me.  How many of you could possibly make Thursdays work around 8 pm or so eastern?
I could make Thursdays at 8 

Edited 1441584472
yeah count me out thanks though
daddystabz said: Looking at the availability as plotted it seems it shakes up like this: I already have games I either run or play in on Fridays and Sundays so those days would be tough or impossible for me.  How many of you could possibly make Thursdays work around 8 pm or so eastern? I'm absolutely free those times and I'd love to play me some sci-fi fantasy.
Please post in the first open thread for our game here:&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/2414577/player-c" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/2414577/player-c</a>... PM me for an invite to the campaign.
Quick update as to day of the week! I just heard that a game I was going to be playing in will likely be moving that game to Thursdays. Can any of you all play Monday evenings maybe?
No one has yet signed up on the official game page. &nbsp;I will PM you each an invite. &nbsp;I would really like to start this game in the next week or two.
I can potentially do mondays
I am super duper interested and Mondays would work for me! c: I'd follow that link to the game thread but it just takes me to My Games when I click it. :/