Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[General] Character Sheet switches on me

When i open my character sheet its on the weapons tab. When i click core tab it then goes to core tab for a second then switches back to weapon tab and then i have to click core again and it stays finally. any help will be greatly appreciated! 
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Hi Coty, please clarify which character sheet you are using so that the author or other users can help you quicker. Thanks
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
If you are using the 5e shaped sheet my players had this happen recently. Go into the attributes and remove any named "tab". Roll20 was creating duplicates - no idea why.
Kryx said: If you are using the 5e shaped sheet my players had this happen recently. Go into the attributes and remove any named "tab". Roll20 was creating duplicates - no idea why. Thanks this worked just had to delete it and finally no annoying switching. :)
Was having this issue as well, thanks for the fix.
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Ya, I don't quite understand how roll20 made different attributes of the same name. I didn't make any changes in that regard. Though reporting the bug wouldn't be helpful as it wouldn't be possible to reproduce.
This problem returned tonight, on one character in particular. When I try to click on his spell levels in the spells tab of the sheet, they bounce back to the previous button. Removing the "tab"s in attributes seemed to fix this the other day, but it is there again with "spells" listed in the current field. Checked another character and all seemed well but found a tab in attributes with "core" listed. Hope this helps, and thanks!
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
So did you fix it? If not there is an attribute named spells page or something like that. Same process.
It was fixed the other night, not working again now. the tab keeps coming back, and deleting it no longer fixes the issue.
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
What exactly isn't working? The normal page tabs are jumping, or is it the spell page tabs? The spell page tabs have a different name, but doing the same process for them will work.
Its the spell tabs, while selecting cantrips, level 1, show all, etc. Deleting the spells tab in attributes no longer seems to fix this. 

Edited 1440790351
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Spell tab is the only thing that should fix it. If it doesn't can you please post in the bug thread about it that already exists asking one of the devs to look. Otherwise I can look later tomorrow.
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
If you can send me an invite I can look. And/Or post  Duplicate attributes and have the devs look.
Will get you that invite, thanks for the help!
Many thanks to Kryx for personally fixing my problem. Had to delete the "spellpagetab" attribute to fix it.

Edited 1440931758
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
EDIT: I see you moved your question to the main sheet. See&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/2146354/5e-shape" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/2146354/5e-shape</a>...