Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Built-in Art Library unresponsive?

1440536237

Edited 1440543339
Bryn
KS Backer
I'm trying to access a map set by Greg Taylor that I purchased via the search button. Previously I have just typed in "Greg Taylor" and all the pieces of that collection have appeared. But today the search engine is being unresponsive, it seems to be stuck on the "Looking in built-in items" loading text. I've tried waiting ~15 minutes, refreshing the page and typing other keywords, but it won't show up. Occasionally it has completed the search and let me use the art, but as soon as I search for something else it gets stuck on the "Looking in built-in items" loading text.  I should also mention that 'from the web' art is showing up just fine, it's only my library that the search isn't working for.
You aren't alone, I have been having this problem as well.&nbsp; I made a post about it here a couple hours ago: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/2344041/unable-t" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/2344041/unable-t</a>...
I can confirm that this issue is also affecting me.
I think the issue isn't limited to just this. The API server, for example, is taking forever to load scripts, comes back with messages saying there are no scripts, etc.&nbsp;
Linode (who provides servers for the main site) are doing something with their network today that I think is causing a lot of these issues. It's strange though. For example, right now I am regularly getting 5+ seconds to return a roll result (just taking that long to contact the roll server), whereas Steve isn't having issues at all. So we're doing our best to look into it, but it may be something that we just have to wait out this maintenance window. <a href="http://status.linode.com/" rel="nofollow">http://status.linode.com/</a> (Under "Scheduled Maintenance").
1440540652

Edited 1440540850
Riley D.
Roll20 Team
I did just push out a change that I think might help. Let me know if you see an improvement. EDIT: The API server may continue to have issues...the fix I pushed was for the Marketplace Image searching.
Riley D. said: I did just push out a change that I think might help. Let me know if you see an improvement. EDIT: The API server may continue to have issues...the fix I pushed was for the Marketplace Image searching. Works great now. Thanks Riley!
Seems to be fixed, thanks for that.