Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Duplicated Account

Detailed Description: My first time joining Roll20 was via Google Hangouts. Later, I made an official account on the website. (That would be this account.) However, when playing via Google Hangouts, the first account is used, which I cannot access from the Roll20 website. This prevents the second account (again, the account with which I'm posting this) from accessing the in-game information available to the first account, such as character sheets and journals. Figure 1: Take note of the sidebar on the left. My picture appears twice. Reproduction: Reproducing this issue requires signing in with a fresh Gmail account through Google Hangouts, and then creating a Roll20 account afterwards with the same e-mail. I am not able to reproduce this on my own. Settings: Web browser: Chrome 44.0.2403.155 Operating system: Macintosh OS X 10.10.4 Javascript is enabled. Antivirus: AVG. A Console Log doesn't show any wrongdoing, since there's no problem with the system itself.
I can delete one of the accounts and make sure that you are logging in on here on the same account and on Google+ using the same account as well...which one do you want to keep?
Is there any way to merge the accounts? All my actual play time is logged on the other account, but I'm a member of another game on this one. If not, I'd rather keep that one (and gain access to it).
Annalise said: Is there any way to merge the accounts? All my actual play time is logged on the other account, but I'm a member of another game on this one. If not, I'd rather keep that one (and gain access to it). If it's just the "amount of time played" that you want to transfer I can just transfer that. Email us at <a href="mailto:team@roll20.net" rel="nofollow">team@roll20.net</a> and give us a link to the profile page of each account, and let us know which one you want to be the new "primary" account and I'll do my best to merge them.