Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Unable to drag tokens or tiles to map.

New to Roll20, so sorry if this has been covered or if I'm just being blatantly stupid... I want to say that 90% of the time when I drag something onto the map, it does not populate. Furthermore, the preview images for marketplace items does not appear (shows the error image). Even if I click the link to examine or purchase that marketplace item I cannot see what the token or tile looks like. Any solution for either of these problems?
1440709792
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
Before we dive into the guts of the issue, we're going to need you to do a few things for us, things that sometimes fix issues for users before more extensive troubleshooting is needed. Can you please follow Steps 1-3 of our Solving Technical Issues checklist to see if one of those components is causing the problem? If doing that fixes the issue, just let us know.  Otherwise, move on to Step 4 , and we'll need all that information to further assist you.
Will do! I'm traveling on military orders at the moment, so I won't be able to address this until tomorrow evening. But will post again when I do. 
So, I guess being on my home WiFi network fixed it... odd. Sorry for the hassle. xD
1440982174

Edited 1440982185
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Dalamarth, it was not a hassle, we are here to help. Glad it resolved itself but it sounds almost like the ISP was blocking somethings (ISPs can be mean buggers that way) and it is all resolved on your home network now. If it happens again please feel free to start another thread as I will be closing this one and marking it resolved.