Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[5e] Character Sheet Question

I am new to using the character sheet and had a couple hopefully quick questions: I have read that we can drag our initiative and weapon attacks to the macro bar? Where and how does this work? I have turned on my macro bar but can't figure out where to drag it to to make it work.

Edited 1440716299
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Enable "Show macro quick bar?" from the My Settings tab and
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I would suggest against dragging due to the length of name + ability. Both sheets have a wiki with the information of what each button roll is called: DnD5e Shaped Character Sheet wiki DnD5e Character Sheet wik
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Kryx said: I would suggest against dragging due to the length of name + ability. Both sheets have a wiki with the information of what each button roll is called: DnD5e Shaped Character Sheet wiki DnD5e Character Sheet wik Agreed.  I know many player's don't like having the sheet open all the time (limited screen real estate and all). While not as convenient as drag/drop, one workaround is to use the sheet roll macro's name inside a shorter custom-named macro.   Example; Roll initiative and use the UP arrow in chat to show the last roll's name.  Let's say it's "%{Oqueche Emyv|Initiative}"  If you used the drag/drop to macro quickbar method of the Initiative button from the sheet, your macro would be named "Oqueche Emyv|Initiative" and could not be renamed and/or edited using Shift+double-click.  However, if you make a new token/ability macro called "Init" or whatever and use the roll's name within the macro "%{Oqueche Emyv|Initiative}", you get exactly the same action as pressing the sheet's button and you can rename and/or easily edit the macro.  This can be done with most sheet roll button macros. (repeating item limitations aside...) Please comment on the this suggestion to add this feature to drag/drop macro Drag/drop Macro Rename/Resize