Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Seeking 3 players for a BECMI Mystara Campaign- Dungeons and Dragons

Lost a player tonight due to work issues. Seeking 3 experienced players of BECMI D&D. Characters at 1st level. Weapon Mastery is being used. We play Every other Friday Night from 7-11;30 pm Central time via Roll20 and Google+ hangouts. For Character Gen we yse the Rules Cyclopedia. We need a Cleric, thats the player who left. plus 2 more. Message or Reply for more info..
Very interested, still looking? 
Yes. we have a session tomorrow but i doubt i could get you in in Time. Getting you character done and Such. Can you play Every other Friday. this guy left before our 2nd session. if work is gonna be a Problem this might not be for you . Have you ever Played BECMI or anything in Mystara. What would you like to play.. Characters at 1st level. Using Weapon Mastery and Skills, We need a Cleric, and Maybe some Demihumans, and i alloe characters from the Creature Crucible. The party NEEDS a Cleric, he was it.
Ok Guys we are in a Crunch. We lost 2 players before our 2nd session. i want to recruit 3 or 4 more players of possible. Reply or message if interested
If any one is interested. Let me know. We need players
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
Closing this thread as you've made a new thread.  (Please, only one thread per game.)