Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Ungainly spacing in div.name element.

Silvyre
Forum Champion
Effectively adding a space in front of usernames within forum posts.
We use a templating software (HAML) to generate some of our views...it does its own thing in regards to spacing in the source code. It's not usually an issue for us (e.g. if we need direct control over a spacing issue like that we would put it in a span or something). I'm confused about what the bug report actually is on this, though? Like, how is the fact that there is spacing in the source code affecting your use of the site?
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Riley D. said: Like, how is the fact that there is spacing in the source code affecting your use of the site? Two ways. Firstly, when I mouse over a username that has a badge next to it, the spacing is made glaringly apparent . Secondly, Riley D.  Riley D. , when I then highlight, copy and paste that name into a forum message to directly address a user... Well, I'm sure you get the point.
Haha okay. I'll put it on the list :-)