Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

D&D 5e Living Campaign set in Faerun.

Edited 1440915092
Let me know if youd like to join. The inn (the main room) is located just east of Athkatla the capital city of Amn.
Yeah, sounds good. I'm interested, thanks. 
Ill PM you a join link.
Anyone interested before i head to bed?
Could I possibly get more information about the campaign?
This living campaign is set in Faerun. The main room where all the open roleplay happens is east of Athkatla the capital city of Amn. Players can play whenever they feel and open roleplay will be rewarded. Also this is a living campaign so GMs will set up dates and times or just appear in the main room with a game or introduce a new character like a shady man for example into the bar which will stir up roleplay and lead to an assignment/adventure/campaign you get the jist.
Well, I may be interested if I can find the time.
ill pm you the link to join
id like to join if i can make it. can you send me more info in PMs. like what do you mean by living campaign or is that just a setting for faerun? also how will the more then 1 gms work such things like that. ive been in only once per week games so that may be why understand these things.
ill PM you a link and ill explain everything when you are in.
bump
I'll give it a go. 
Ill PM you a link.
i like to join 
This sounds flexible and fun, I'd like to join
This sounds like a really cool concept. Send me a link if you are still looking for players 
I'd like to try this
Ill PM yall links
bump
This does sound really interesting, I would be down to join this game.
Ill PM you a link.
I'd be interested in learning a bit more about living campaigns, can you PM me some details before I join? :)
Assuming knowledge of Faerun isnt a requierment, Im in! Iv been playing D&D for about 14 years across most of the editions (just rarely anything published)
I'd like to check it out as long as knowledge of Faerun or experience isn't a requirement.
Ill PM yall links