Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Looking for two players for Mutants & Masterminds 3e Justice League game

Edited 1441054989
Act of Desperation is a Justice League storyline running every other Saturday (The next session is on September 12). We have two spots open in the current group. We play at 9:30 pm CST. If interested PM me your top three choices of characters (spread out your choices a little bit based on power level). Also include your skype name and email for an invite. The characters are pre-generated. You will be provided one of your three options based on availability and roster make-up so far. Justice League: Act of Desperation Can the League face an enemy when even reality itself can't be trusted? Join the ranks of the Justice League and face a threat that requires current and past members to answer the call to duty. Characters still available: Batman Wonder woman Flash Green Lantern (Hal Jordan; John Stewart; Guy Gardner; Kyle Raynor; Simon Baz) Green Arrow Aquaman Atom Hawkman Black Canary Red Tornado Zatanna Firestorm Steel Vixen Captain Marvel Mister Miracle Captain Atom Dr. fate Aztek Current players/characters Curtis - Superman Rob - Nightwing Brent - Cyborg Garion - Booster Gold Sean - Martian Manhunter Tim - Orion                                                       
I'd definitely be interested but would need to know what time you guys play
We play at 9:30 pm CST. What are your top three character choices?
Bump
Question, are these all pre-made characters?
Yes, they are.
Sent you a PM, really interested in joining in.
Hey Guys and Gals,, I just wanted to drop a line and let everyone know that Jim B is a great GM. It would be well worth your time to look into joining one of his games. You will not be disappointed. Enjoy --MIke
Thank you very much Mike.
I think the fact that Booster Gold is a character tells us Jim is an awesome GM.
Bump
I am interested, but I am a numbers guy so here are some more numbers because Jim said "spread out your choices a little bit based on power level" and also "The characters are pre-generated."  I could not find the pre-generated statistics for Green Lantern Simon Baz, and I found multiple entries for some heroes so maybe Jim can clarify which ones he meant.  I am lead to believe that Jim's pre-generated characters are not DC's DC Adventure builds for these characters.  But here are the stats on DC's builds of the following characters. Hero Name (which one) Page Power Level Power Points Aquaman 20 12 217 Atom (Al Pratt) 27 10 129 Atom (Ray Palmer) 28 11 186 Atom (Ryan Choi) 30 10 156 Aztek 35 11 165 Batman 44 12 282 Black Canary (Dinah Drake Lance) 57 9 136 Black Canary (Dinah Laurel Lance) 57 10 186 Captain Atom 96 14 251 Captain Marvel 103 15 230 Doctor Fate 163 15 235 Firestorm 203 11 203 Flash (Barry Allen) 206 12 214 Flash (Jay Garrick) 208 12 206 Flash (Wally West) 209 12 193 Green Arrow (Connor Hawke) 230 9 138 Green Arrow (Oliver Queen) 231 10 146 Green Lantern (Alan Scott) 240 14 200 Green Lantern (Guy Gardner) 234 13 207 Green Lantern (Hal Jordan) 236 14 222 Green Lantern (John Steward) 243 13 215 Green Lantern (Kyle Raynor) 239 14 214 Hawkman 254 11 197 Mister Miracle 60 12 254 Red Tornado 139 11 197 Steel 205 12 227 Vixen 256 10 136 Wonder woman 266 15 273 Zatanna 277 11 153 Hope that helps other interested parties make their choices spread out based on power level! Here's a cheat sheet, sorted by PL then by Power Points: PL 15: Wonder woman, Doctor Fate, Captain Marvel PL 14: Captain Atom, Green Lantern (Hal Jordan), Green Lantern (Kyle Raynor), Green Lantern (Alan Scott) PL 13: Green Lantern (John Steward), Green Lantern (Guy Gardner) PL 12: Batman, Mister Miracle, Steel, Aquaman, Flash (Barry Allen), Flash (Jay Garrick), Flash (Wally West) PL 11: Firestorm, Hawkman, Red Tornado, Atom (Ray Palmer), Aztek, Zatanna PL 10: Black Canary (Dinah Laurel Lance), Atom (Ryan Choi), Green Arrow (Oliver Queen), Vixen, Atom (Al Pratt) PL 9:  Green Arrow (Connor Hawke), Black Canary (Dinah Drake Lance) and Jim I think that I have sent you an I am Interested type PM.
Thank you John. While a number of the characters are based off of the DC Adventures versions they are more New 52 versions. So they can be some differences, but you have captured the general power levels.
Thanks for your consideration

Edited 1441430306
Characters still available: Batman Wonder woman Flash Green Lantern (Hal Jordan; John Stewart; Guy Gardner; Kyle Raynor; Simon Baz) Atom Hawkman Black Canary Red Tornado Zatanna Firestorm Steel Vixen Captain Marvel Captain Atom Aztek Second League forming's Roster: AQUAMAN DOCTOR FATE GREEN ARROW MISTER MIRACLE
Bump
Bump
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Please don't bump your thread, this falls under the “irritating repetition” mentioned in the Civil Discussion section of the Code of Conduct . To gain more exposure, try the Looking for Group tool.
Playing this Saturday the 12th of September at 9:30 pm CST.
I'm sort of confused to how this is now, you said you were looking for 2 players but is this now a seperate party?
No it isn't.
soo is it still on for saturdays ? is it possible to play friday?
I am very interested in this but MAN, I wish this was being played in another system such as the retro-clone FASERIP or Supers! Revised since I had kind of turned my back on DC Adventures/M&M 3e. Is Batman or Shazam already taken and what time do you play on Sundays? Is it a weekly or bi-weekly game?
This is a Saturday game and it is in the M&M 3e system. It isn't a new game it has been going on for several sessions. We're just adding a few players after losing a couple of players to schedule changes.
I'm sorry I don't think I'll be able to play that early on Saturday consistently
Understood, we play at 9:30 pm CST.
In your Saturday game you would be playing at 10:30 pm eastern time? Is Batman and/or Shazam available? Can I get a premise please for the game?
Thanks, we've filled up the group. If there is enough interest we could get a second group going. A JLA group as opposed to the JL group already in play.
I'd be interested if the game were on a night other than Saturday.
Now that the Justice League game is full I'm looking for players for my Justice League of America group. This group will play on every other Thursday at 9pm CST. Both groups will be in the same gaming universe. Actions of one group could effect the other group. There will be potential for crossovers. The Justice League of America is a team aligned with the US government and under the guidance of Steve Trevor (and from behind the scenes Amanda Waller). If you're interested in playing choose three characters from the list below. Pick characters that fit your play strengths. Send me a PM with your skype name & email address. I will email you your pre-gen character. Wonder woman Green Lantern (John Stewart; Guy Gardner; Simon Baz) Atom Hawkman Black Canary Red Tornado Zatanna Firestorm Steel Shazam Captain Atom Aztek Zauriel Aquaman Big Barda Katana Vibe Black Lightning Hawkgirl Plastic Man
We have Shazam as the first addition to the JLA roster.
Checking to see if there is interest in a Justice League of America group
Still looking for 3 - 4 more players for a Justice League of America group. This group will play on every other Thursday at 9pm CST. Both groups will be in the same gaming universe. Actions of one group could effect the other group. There will be potential for crossovers. The Justice League of America is a team aligned with the US government and under the guidance of Steve Trevor (and from behind the scenes Amanda Waller). If you're interested in playing choose three characters from the list below. Pick characters that fit your play strengths. Send me a PM with your skype name & email address. I will email you your pre-gen character. Wonder woman Catwoman Green Lantern (John Stewart; Guy Gardner; Simon Baz) Atom Hawkman Black Canary Red Tornado Zatanna Firestorm Steel Shazam Captain Atom Aztek Zauriel Aquaman Big Barda Katana Vibe Black Lightning Hawkgirl Plastic Man Animal Man Batwoman Huntress Geo-Force John Constantine Etrigan the Demon
Looking for two players to join us for our every other Saturday night Justice League game. We use the M&M 3E rules. We start at 9:30 pm CST. We're looking for some strong role players who want to play one of the available iconic DC characters listed above. Please pick a character by theme and personality that you would be good at running rather than by the character's power set. Thanks
We are playing tomorrow night Oct. 24 at 9:30 pm CST.
Looking for two players to join the group. Pre_generated characters provided.
I just wonder if you got Plastic Man right. By cannon, he is not able to be truley killed by any known means.  Just temporarily incapacitated.
That's correct about Plastic Man.
Looking for some potential players for tonight's game.
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
As you've started a new thread for this game, I'll close this one.