Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

DM looking for players for a Way of the Wicked Game

Edited 1441122311
I'm looking for 3 or 4 players to play in my Way of the Wicked pathfinder game. This would be my second time running the game. The previous group i had a bit of a falling out with due to personal reasons. I'm thinking of hosting it on Monday afternoons leading into nights from 4pm pacific onward. I would prefer them to be experienced however I don't mind new players. Just be sure to read up on your class a bit and get an idea of combat rules and spells before we start. I would also like to make a note that there is a lot of RP and downtime that goes on through the adventure path. So if you're just interested in roll playing and not role playing please don't bother. The last thing I want is another player that sits idly by until combat or loot is found then asking what's going on.There will possibly be some mature situations. Torture being a huge possibility. You guys are evil and sometimes you need to break a leg or two to get some information. Please no stupid evil characters. Having your character plot to kill a group of individuals for revenge is fine. Deciding to go out and buy a bunch of arrows then fire madly into a crowd is just idiotic. For the most part everything except 3rd party material (unless approved) from the pfsrd is free game. some of the path of war feats I will approve since they are pretty good for martials and give them a bit of a boost to go toe to toe with spellcasters. I would also prefer to have players that have had zero experience with this adventure path. That being said feel free to message me on skype or on here to see if you're a potential candidate for my game. I'm more likely to respond on skype than here since i don't check this all too often. My Skype username is NobyShroom. I'd like to hear about what you want to play and a general idea of what your characters background is. Below is a list of crimes your character could have committed to land you in prison. Arson Attempted Murder (Target was possibly someone of great importance) Blasphemy Consorting with The Dark Powers (Witchcraft) Desecration Desertion Dueling Unto Death Extortion Forgery Fraud Grave Robbery Heresy High-Theft High Treason Kidnapping Murder (Nobody of true importance or from a royal family. They are too well protected) Piracy Sedition Slave-Taking Slave Trading Hope to hear from you guys soon. 
hi, my name is Zzan.  i have post a lfg for this ap over a yaer ago (kept reposting it ,as after a month of no activity it gets shuts down).i was playing this ap and just after the jail break the gm knucked the gmae for real life problems, i was extreamly disapointed as i had a character fully fleshed with a nice backstory and all the next 20 levels build planed.  My lateast lfg had more then a few people asking to play in it but so far no gm was found. the problem is im looking for a gmt+3 time zone friednly (for exmaple your game start in 4 pm pacific, about midnight for me, so i can't make it.) i would like to leave you a list of the players that asked for this game, some of them would probebly be able to play on your time table. and if you can gm this ap at a difrent day on a time scedule that stat sooner and end around 4pm i would love to join in. Mike Blanc , Stone , Heather M. ice s. , Dan , Michael C. , absolutezero82 .
Alright. I sent them all a message. I'll set up an interview process on Skype for us all to go through. At the moment I will be heading to bed and after work tomorrow I'll be sure to answer any questions you guys have and see about the possible dates it would work for everyone. For the most part I have every map set up from here to the end along with npc's, enemies, and side quests. I was really dedicated to the last group but as I said a falling out had occurred. 
I would be interested in this game in the proposed timeslot (though perhaps starting at 5pm PST would be a touch better.  Other than that, I tend to play tank/face type characters with the occasional skill monkey type or other build.
Sounds interesting. Always good to have a tanky character and face as well. Be sure to add me on skype later so we can discuss