Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Looking for players (Especially a Pilot!) for Serenity RPG on Tuesday nights.

Need at least one player interested in playing a pilot specialty based character in my Serenity RPG game. I might accept other players after finding a pilot, but we REALLY need a pilot. That said, there's two catches. First, we play Tuesday nights at 10pm Central Standard time and games usually run about three hours... So  only join if you can handle playing till about 1am CST . Too many people miss that detail, so I'm spelling it out up front. And second,  regular communication is a MUST . I understand that life happens and people may have to miss a game here and there. I just ask that you be a good communicator if you need to miss a session or two. That said, the link to the campaign is here .
I am a leaf on the wi-
"This landing could get pretty interesting" "Define 'interesting'" Pause "Oh god, oh god, we're all going to die?"