Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Dm looking for players in text based dnd

Edited 1441329838
This will be 3.5 edition dungeons and dragons. I dont yet have the books for 5th edition. I want 4 to 6 players. I want to run the game once or twice a month depending on how much time everyone has. I work Monday through Friday every week, and often Saturday mornings. I must have the game on Friday or Saturday nights. Players will choose if the game is going to be a one night story or if it continues on and on. I want this to be a long running group where even if we dont play for a few months we still make plans to get back online every so often. Sadly i dont have the time anymore to run weekly games. This needs to be text based for now. If i get enough replies soon ill post the campaign details I also run on Eastern time
Im in the eastern time zone and depending on the players who join the days will mostly be Friday and saturdays
Still need peeps
Fyndhal
Plus
Sheet Author
Do you have a day/time in mind?
Not exactly.  Looking for the first game to either start the 23rd or 24th,  if I can get the players.  As for time,  starting at 8pm eastern. Depending on players needs I can change anything though
Fyndhal
Plus
Sheet Author
I'm intrigued, but I'm not 100% certain I want to add another game to my list - I'm in 5 currently and my wife may be unhappy if I did. I'll get back to you...unless you get enough players without me. :)
I'm intrigued as well, especially for a text-based game... but my own schedule is very full at the moment. However, I know a friend of mine is looking for text-based games as well, so you could talk to her.  She goes by Nautica on Roll20 (and formerly on OpenRPG).
I currently have zero players fyndhal, so I'll let you know when I get any.  Phadin, I actually talked to her the other day but don't know if she is interested
I fixed the post now so it has plenty more detail 
I'm definitely interested in a long-term 3.5 campaign that's text-based (due to lacking a mic); I already have another session on Saturdays but I can make Fridays. However, I'm GMT, so an 8pm Eastern time start would be 1am for me; could you start a bit earlier?
i will join im pretty new so I have no other things, I have experience with text based role plays too from a site called the wood haven!
Fridays are sounding more like the definite time. I'll be off work after 2:30 today I'll give everyone more info then
I'm really interested in joining. I run on Newfoundland time, so our time zones are very close. 
I still have a few slots open, just reminding everyone
id like to join add me on skype or somthign so we can talk gamerandrew (the one in the usa)
I would like to join as well, my Skype name is Steven Smith This One