Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

It's 2 AM my time, perfect time for a 1 shot Pathfinder Session, don't you think?

I'm fairly certain the title explains it all. Any of you crazy late nighters feel like playing some Pathfinder? I know I do. ^^ -Spazz Skype me at Xentrilo if you're interested, or respond here, I'll refresh often. ^^
Nocturnals unite! I would be down to play 

Edited 1441187720
Awesome, at this point I still got a couple hours of energy left, we can run solo until some others show interest, then they can join up as well.  Just whip up a 3rd level character without any 3rd party sources. 25-Point buy or you can roll powerful stats in game(5d6 keep highest 3.).I don't expect to be making many maps, but we'll run with I got for now and have fun with it. ^^ Give me a second to open up the game and I'll link to it here, with an open invite for others to join.