Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFP (Looking for Players) D&D 5e The Lost Mine of Phandelver - September 2nd 7:30 PM CDT

I am running Lost Mines of Phandelver tonight. I reward creative thinking and I am not the enemy of the players, but collaberate with players to create a epic story full  of rises and falls and even silly in-jokes that we will remember for years to come. I am looking for 4-5 players to play this campaign weekly starting tonight at 7:30. I prefer skype to the roll20 voice chat. Reply to the post and I can link you via PM to the campaign where you can post a request so I can add you.
I would be interested, I have a lot of 5e experience but have never played lost mines.
I would love to play and I am very available with a flexible schedule. What are the rules for CC and such?
Use either the pregens that came with the starter set. or a new character using only one of the four races and classes that came with the basic rules. the races are Human,Dwarf,Elf, Halfling, and the classes are, fighter, rouge, wizard, cleric.
Excellent I will whip up a wizard then if you would have me that is of course.
Don't worry about finishing your character before the session. I kinda want to observe the thought process you all have when creating a character. You will need to put it on the in game character sheet anyway.
Also Pm'd Zak a. and Steve F. with a campaign link. 
Sounds interesting, is the Rogue still open? I've never played Lost Mines.

Edited 1441233837
And, if so, how long do you expect the campaign to last tonight? I may have another player as well if need be.
Still looking for players?  I wouldn't mind some low-level 5e.
Same here, got anymore room?