Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

-LFG- D&D 5e Player looking for a game to join tonight,or tomarrow.

I suddenly have a lot of free time on my hands, and if any of you need someone to fill a spot on there game temporarily, or full time I'll up for it. I'm fine with role-play heavy games, or just more hack and slash I can handle both. I also have a mic, and experience with both roll20, and 5e in general been playing for about a year, and a half. I don't do text only games though. My two main classes are Ranger, and Sorcerer. So, anyone got anything going on?
I got saterday game at 6:30 pm est  I am running 5 edtion D@D 27 point or 4d6 rerolling 1 chat threw Skype game group got fighter Barabarin Bard Sorcerer ranger so far in group leave message or Skype me at Philip.kraft34 I home near 4:30 pm to chat with on Skype latter today or tomorrow sometimes I on a bit latter then 4:30pm as I been setting up monsters to fight in future new campains hope to have game every second saterday may move to every saterday night when I get more maps loaded up for future games.