Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Looking for Dark Heresy group

Hello, I used to play D&D back in 2002 and since then im all grown up and considering finding a new group of people to play. Im 21+, need a complete refresher (obviously this is not what i used to play) and i have a copy of DH 1st edition. planning on getting second edition here soon (within three weeks). Anyone running a game for a person who is new? (if i don't respond in a few days, email me.)
Still looking.

Edited 1441531093
Hi there, What time and day are you thinking of? What is your time zone? Do you have any specific hours you can work with? If we went with Dark Heresy, are there anything specific you'd like to focus on?
Id like probably night game like friday. Im in central and am pretty much open. Focusing more on play, character development, and fun. Just ultimately looking to get back into this style of role-playing first.