Set up turn order on one page, adding turns for all the tokens, setting their numbers, etc. Close turn tracker. Switch to a different page. Optionally open and close turn tracker. Switch back to the first page. Open turn tracker. Result: Turn order is still there, exactly as I left it. Good. Close the turn tracker and switch to another page again. Add a turn for anything on the page. Close the turn tracker. Switch back to the first page. Result: All turn order information on that first page is obliterated. Nothing on the original page even has a turn any more. If I switch back to the other page, it's turn information is still there. My initial conclusion was that turn order is per-campaign, but further experimentation revealed that, so long as the turn tracker is not open when I make any changes, per-page information on other pages is preserved. Any change to turn order at all while the turn tracker is open, including adding a new turn, deleting a turn, changing the number of a turn, or even the advance to next turn button, instantly destroys all turn information on pages other than the one I'm on. It is theoretically possible to set up lists of tokens that have turns on each page, but I can neither assign initiative numbers to them nor actually use the tracker in play without destroying the lists for all pages but one.