Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Missing mail

I tried to get into an SR4 game, the GM sent me a mail saying to mail him my character sheet from chummer. I went to chummer and entered my character, but when I went back to attack the file to his email, it was gone.  I cant seem to find sent/received messages anywhere.  And I don't remember his name!   help pls!!!   Waijhou
1373852504
Gauss
Forum Champion
Ok, so to clarify, are we discussing your email or a private message on Roll20 (pink box at the top right corner)? - Gauss
it was a pink box at the top right corner, yes. Usually it is a white 0. That particular day it was a red 1.    
1373853733
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Have you clicked on your "Welcome (your name)" and bring up the drop down menu? There is a private messages button that is the 3rd down (I think) and that should take you to all your private messages.
1373854306
Gauss
Forum Champion
Metroknight's instructions are correct, if this does not solve your issue please let us know. - Gauss
when I click the drop down menu, then private messages, it says I have no private messages.  
says " I havnt sent or received any private messages yet".  
1373856415
Gauss
Forum Champion
Then it must not have been a Private Message, did you contact him through the Looking for Game function or in a forum thread that you were following? - Gauss
I contacted him through the Looking for Game Function.   But the game is no longer listed.  
1373858734
Gauss
Forum Champion
Then he has probably shut down the listing. Any contact via that method closes when the GM shuts down the listing. Do you remember his name?  - Gauss
unfortunately no.    
1373859148
Gauss
Forum Champion
Last ditch, do you remember the game name? There is a chance that if you remember the game I could find him that way (using the forum search functions IF he ever posted it).  - Gauss
hmm... no, I don't remember.  
Thanks for trying Gauss, I appreciate it.  
1373860408
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Have you looked in your browser history? Sometimes if it is recent enough you will have it cache in your history.
I havnt tried that, checking now  
no, not in the browser history :( Thanks for the idea..  
1373894342
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
I really can't think of anything else. Without you knowing the name of the GM or the campaign, there is not much the mods or dev's can do without that info. The browser history was a long short anyway.