Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Unable to delete tokens or create tokens from side bar.

Whenever I try to create tokens by dragging the name from the side bar, they don't appear. If I click the name and drag the picture from bio and info I can create them, but not directly from the name. Furthermore, once I've created a token I'm unable to delete them at all.
1442005272
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
Just so we're on the same page, you're unable to do this? What happens when you try to delete a token? What steps are you performing and what results do you get? Can you please follow Steps 1-3 of our Solving Technical Issues checklist to see if one of those components is causing the problem?  If doing that fixes the issue, just let us know. Otherwise, move on to Step 4 , and we'll need all this information to further assist you.
Yes, that is exactly what I've been attempting to do. I've already looked through the first three steps of solving issues as well. As for deleting I click the token that I control and I have tried to use the backspace and delete keys. It makes the bubbles around the token disappear as though I clicked off of it, but it doesn't delete it.
Sorry forgot to add this in: Browser: Google Chrome, I checked and it is the latest version Operating System: Windows 10 JavaScript: Enabled I disabled all my current add ons.
1442027763
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
Alrighty, if you'll just finish up with posting a console log (directions in step 4), a dev will get to this when possible.
Refused to execute inline script because it violates the following Content Security Policy directive: "script-src 'self' 'unsafe-eval' https://*.googlesyndication.com https://*.doubleclick.net https://*.googlesyndication.com <a href="https://www.googletagservices.com" rel="nofollow">https://www.googletagservices.com</a> https://*.googlesyndication.com <a href="https://www.google-analytics.com" rel="nofollow">https://www.google-analytics.com</a> https://*.googlesyndication.com <a href="https://d3clqjduf2gvxg.cloudfront.net" rel="nofollow">https://d3clqjduf2gvxg.cloudfront.net</a> https://*.googlesyndication.com https://*.firebaseio.com https://*.googlesyndication.com https://*.opentok.com https://*.googlesyndication.com <a href="http://www.google-analytics.com" rel="nofollow">http://www.google-analytics.com</a>". Either the 'unsafe-inline' keyword, a hash ('sha256-kSRvCV_vsNGl29Q2wWe1gzKhOqWRRVSW5rLr-_WsOFg='), or a nonce ('nonce-...') is required to enable inline execution. app.roll20.net/:13 Refused to execute inline script because it violates the following Content Security Policy directive: "script-src 'self' 'unsafe-eval' https://*.googlesyndication.com https://*.doubleclick.net https://*.googlesyndication.com <a href="https://www.googletagservices.com" rel="nofollow">https://www.googletagservices.com</a> https://*.googlesyndication.com <a href="https://www.google-analytics.com" rel="nofollow">https://www.google-analytics.com</a> https://*.googlesyndication.com <a href="https://d3clqjduf2gvxg.cloudfront.net" rel="nofollow">https://d3clqjduf2gvxg.cloudfront.net</a> https://*.googlesyndication.com https://*.firebaseio.com https://*.googlesyndication.com https://*.opentok.com https://*.googlesyndication.com <a href="http://www.google-analytics.com" rel="nofollow">http://www.google-analytics.com</a>". Either the 'unsafe-inline' keyword, a hash ('sha256-C5YNbbSDMtE6nUAc_oefTPBOxP7pLoGm7wOrPntkt3Y='), or a nonce ('nonce-...') is required to enable inline execution. app.js?1440099982:29 70 app.js?1440099982:29 TOUCH SUPPORTED: false app.js?1440099982:29 USING WEBGL ACCELERATION... app.js?1440099982:30 WEBGL STARTUP SUCCESS app.js?1440099982:24 select app.js?1440099982:24 Switch mode to select app.js?1440099982:39 Initializing new dice engine with randomness... app.js?1440099982:39 Using random entropy app.js?1440099982:42 Compiling sheet... app.js?1440099982:42 Found rolltemplate: dnd4epower app.js?1440099982:42 Finding sheet rolls... app.js?1440099982:43 window resize app.js?1440099982:30 Final set zoom! app.js?1440099982:29 UPDATE GL SIZE! app.js?1440099982:30 Final set zoom! tutorial_tips.js:7 tuts loaded app.js?1440099982:35 Final page load. app.js?1440099982:35 Auth'ed. app.js?1440099982:35 Go post auth! app.js?1440099982:35 initial setup app.js?1440099982:35 Got players value... app.js?1440099982:35 joining game... app.js?1440099982:33 Player -JbzCOpoqHmPOHEdQ7cQ is offline... app.js?1440099982:33 Player -JdGKx2I6UzMKmBq8y3W is offline... app.js?1440099982:33 Player -JeIknsU7nhP9FhhVNRv is offline... app.js?1440099982:33 Player -Jh5CtnV2d7Si-68YwPg is offline... app.js?1440099982:33 Player -Jxc3KdfJrsJevSThY35 is offline... app.js?1440099982:33 Player -JxgVUgy0Cge5Q3b3IAI is offline... app.js?1440099982:33 Player -JyQWu0N6IER6qtPzFpM is offline... app.js?1440099982:33 Player -JypNu6gLEbHYjgOORMw is offline... app.js?1440099982:14 THREE.WebGLRenderer 69 app.js?1440099982:35 Deferred finish joining... app.js?1440099982:29 Firebase Online app.js?1440099982:33 I think I should be first? app.js?1440099982:33 FIRST PLAYER: -JypNu6gLEbHYjgOORMw app.js?1440099982:42 Refresh Journal List! app.js?1440099982:42 Search took 1ms app.js?1440099982:35 Scan for new plays! 16app.js?1440099982:32 Full load page! app.js?1440099982:35 We have 16 pages app.js?1440099982:35 handle page changes app.js?1440099982:35 false 2app.roll20.net/:1 Mixed Content: The page at '<a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/</a>' was loaded over HTTPS, but requested an insecure image '<a href="http://imgsrv.roll20.net:5100/?src=users.pullman.com/fjstevens/tokens/cec/CECimages/SuperTokenPlain.jpg&cb=5" rel="nofollow">http://imgsrv.roll20.net:5100/?src=users.pullman.com/fjstevens/tokens/cec/CECimages/SuperTokenPlain.jpg&cb=5</a>'. This content should also be served over HTTPS. app.js?1440099982:31 Do refresh link cache! 2app.js?1440099982:32 Swapping <a href="https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/7020" rel="nofollow">https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/7020</a>... to <a href="https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/7020" rel="nofollow">https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/7020</a>... app.js?1440099982:32 Swapping <a href="https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/6544" rel="nofollow">https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/6544</a>... to <a href="https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/6544" rel="nofollow">https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/6544</a>... app.js?1440099982:32 Swapping <a href="http://imgsrv.roll20.net:5100/?src=users.pullman" rel="nofollow">http://imgsrv.roll20.net:5100/?src=users.pullman</a>.... to <a href="http://imgsrv.roll20.net:5100/?src=users.pullman" rel="nofollow">http://imgsrv.roll20.net:5100/?src=users.pullman</a>.... 2app.roll20.net/:1 Mixed Content: The page at '<a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/</a>' was loaded over HTTPS, but requested an insecure image '<a href="http://imgsrv.roll20.net/?src=users.pullman.com/fjstevens/tokens/cec/CECimages/SuperTokenPlain.jpg&cb=5" rel="nofollow">http://imgsrv.roll20.net/?src=users.pullman.com/fjstevens/tokens/cec/CECimages/SuperTokenPlain.jpg&cb=5</a>'. This content should also be served over HTTPS. 3app.js?1440099982:32 setting src app.js?1440099982:32 Mixed Content: The page at '<a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/</a>' was loaded over HTTPS, but requested an insecure image '<a href="http://imgsrv.roll20.net/?src=users.pullman.com/fjstevens/tokens/cec/CECimages/SuperTokenPlain.jpg&cb=5" rel="nofollow">http://imgsrv.roll20.net/?src=users.pullman.com/fjstevens/tokens/cec/CECimages/SuperTokenPlain.jpg&cb=5</a>'. This content should also be served over HTTPS. app.js?1440099982:32 Mixed Content: The page at '<a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/</a>' was loaded over HTTPS, but requested an insecure image '<a href="http://imgsrv.roll20.net/?src=users.pullman.com/fjstevens/tokens/cec/CECimages/SuperTokenPlain.jpg&cb=5" rel="nofollow">http://imgsrv.roll20.net/?src=users.pullman.com/fjstevens/tokens/cec/CECimages/SuperTokenPlain.jpg&cb=5</a>'. This content should also be served over HTTPS. app.js?1440099982:32 setting src app.js?1440099982:28 Cols: 2 Rows: 2 app.js?1440099982:28 Took 1ms to generate cache. app.js?1440099982:33 Reorder by ZORDER app.js?1440099982:35 init active page! app.js?1440099982:33 activate page! app.js?1440099982:33 FULLY ACTIVATE VIEWS FOR PAGE. app.js?1440099982:42 Refresh Journal List! app.js?1440099982:42 Search took 3ms app.js?1440099982:33 Graphics: 0 app.js?1440099982:33 Paths: 0 app.js?1440099982:41 initiatlizing video chat app.js?1440099982:41 Connecting to WebRTC app.js?1440099982:33 Reorder by ZORDER app.js?1440099982:32 Swapping <a href="https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/1220" rel="nofollow">https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/1220</a>... to <a href="https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/1220" rel="nofollow">https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/1220</a>... 3app.js?1440099982:36 Updating character sheet values app.js?1440099982:33 Reorder by ZORDER 6app.js?1440099982:36 Updating character sheet values app.js?1440099982:32 setting src 7app.js?1440099982:36 Updating character sheet values app.js?1440099982:41 Connected to session app.js?1440099982:41 Someone just connected. app.js?1440099982:41 It's us? I just reconnect because I've been having the issue since I started and it's the first game I've ever played. Though by the looks of it I think that error in the first line probably has something to do with it (just my best educated guess, ha.) Also if this isn't what you meant by console log, my apologies.
<a href="https://wiki.roll20.net/images/thumb/d/da/Journal5" rel="nofollow">https://wiki.roll20.net/images/thumb/d/da/Journal5</a>... Did you try the 'default' token?&nbsp;
Also, are you the Creator of this game, or a Player? &nbsp;
I'm a player, but I do have a permission over the token. I can move it freely and edit it, and create them if I bring up their bio and info to drag the picture from there onto the board. I just can't make them from the side bar as the first mod provided an example of in the gif above or delete the token once I make it.&nbsp;
Players don't have that permission as far as I know.
All the other players in the campaign do over their characters, which the GM had designated to them, just as he did with mine.
Players cannot drag the default token, but they can drag the character portrait picture, which may be what you are seeing.&nbsp;
1442118914

Edited 1442118933
I mean permission to drag from the list to the board. &nbsp; You can drag from the avatar picture in the journal entry, but not from the list. And I am pretty sure players cannot delete tokens, only drawings of their own creations. *Oh you ninja
;)
As the owner of the game other players are absolutly able to drag fromm the character tab and can delete their tokens its been like that for a while
Then I think thats the bug, not Cassie's lack of being able to do it. &nbsp;IIRC players aren't supposed to be able to delete tokens or pull them from the list (they can drag the Avatar picture, which can serve as a token). &nbsp;
It sounds like a bug that the others are able to pull their tokens in that. Right now, players can only add their tokens through the Journal &nbsp;Entry as Jake M. said. In my testing I was not able to drag in a token as a player.